Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Another Chance

Its the day that marks another milestone on this journey called life.
I thank God for his continued guidance and protection thus far.
I might have failed him so many times but HE is always willing to forgive.
Please forgive me as I need need your grace to make it through. 
It is because of him why I'm here today, it's the unconditionally love that  He pours down on me. 
So many persons have left this earth under various circumstances without even getting the chance to receive such a gift  but today I gladly accept JESUS CHRIST has my Saviour. 
I recommit my life to HIM because without HIM I'm lost.  
I leave the rest of my existence in YOUR hands, let YOUR will be done in my life my strength and Redeemer. 

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment